House Washing New City New York

Rockland County's Top Rated House Washing

Before After

Get the highest quality house washing services in New City, NY

Washing your home is the easiest way to increase the curb appeal of your home, while also protecting it from bacteria and organisms that eat away at the surface like mold, mildew, algae or moss. If you’re looking for professional House Washing Services in New City, NY, you’ve found us! If you’re looking for vinyl siding washing services, stucco washing services, brick washing services, hardie board or cedar washing services in New City, NY, we can safely and effectively clean your home to look good as new! Our “soft” washing process uses the newest and most innovative techniques in the industry to ensure the safest and most effective methods possible to clean your home.

Our New City House Washing Services

Click A Box To Learn More About Each Service

Vinyl Siding
House Washing

Vinyl siding is absolutely the most common type of siding in Rockland, so we wash vinyl on a daily basis. Vinyl looks great, but can be a breeding ground for mold, mildew, and green algae. All of this bacteria eats away at the product and can cause permanent staining or costly damage. Our house washing New City NY services will remove any staining, moss, and other residues to have the siding on your home looking brand new again, and will keep it stronger for longer.

Get A Quote

Stucco House

Stucco can look amazing when freshly built, but can accumulate dirt, mold, mildew, and algae over time to ruin the appearance of your home. These bacteria can also weaken the surfaces of stucco and lead to costly repairs or permanent staining in the future. With special techniques and equipment, we can wash these surfaces to restore its original look.

Get A Quote

Hardie Board
House Washing

Hardie board and other wood paneling are prone to discoloration and mold growth. With soft washing, we can wash these surfaces without worry of damaging the delicate surface, and restore the look of your home the shed years off of it’s life

Get A Quote

Searching for New City House Washing Services near me?

Trust The Pros With Our Safe & Effective “Soft Washing” Methods

Choosing the right company is always difficult for any area of service to your home. It’s important you choose a service provider that has great reviews with staff that is knowledgeable and experienced, rather than a company who is going to charge you the lowest amount possible. “You get what you pay for” rings true, especially in our industry where the use of the wrong equipment or practices could damage your home in the hands of inexperienced people. Let us renew the look of your home with techniques specially curated for these kinds of surfaces. Our House Washing Services New City, NY will keep your home shining with 5-star service from the beginning of your project to the end.

We offer the following locations with our house washing services: New City, Nanuet, Pearl River, Bardonia, West Nyack, South Nyack, Upper Nyack, Suffern, Montebello, Pomona, Congers, & the surrounding area!

Before After

Restore Your Property Instantly!

Before After
Before After
Before After

We Want You To Know...

We're Comitted To Your Happiness

Super Awesome benefits for you to enjoy...

exterior cleaning services



& Insured


exterior cleaning services 1


Frequently Asked New City House Washing Questions

When done professionally, absolutely! We use a “soft wash” process that utilizes a low pressure cleaning solution, and low pressure water rinsing that can dissolve any mold, mildew, moss, or algae growth on your home. We don’t use High Pressure on the siding of your home, because that can cause damage or ‘streaking’ on your home’s surface.

Most house washes take between 1 and 3 hours. If your project requires multiple services like a “Full Service Diamond Package” with gutter cleaning, house washing, roof shampoo, and surface cleaning, it may take longer. 90% of our projects are finished within a few hours. The other 10% are huge commercial jobs with multiple properties that could take multiple days!

Pretty much all of the homes we wash end up staying clean for at least a year or more. This can all depend on your location, which may have varying conditions of shade, sunlight, trees, tree sap, bugs, animals, and even traffic.

We price our house washing services based on many factors such as how much work needs to be done, preparation involved, safety measures, and what type of services you need. We offer quantity discounts if you bundle 2 or more services together for the same date. The more you wash, the more you save! We will always talk through the final pricing with you before the job is started, and we offer flexible payment options and payment plans!

Ready To Restore Your Home?



Use Code [ 25-OFF ] When Requesting a Quote on TWO or More Services